I am a 63-year-old Ex: Carpenter, Mechanic, Engineer, Truck driver, Equipment operator and Writer living in The Philippines with my wife.
This project is an attempt to right some wrongs and perhaps give a road map to future generations. This can be accomplished by an understanding of how I came along what I saw and how it affected me.
In 2003 I developed rheumatoid arthritis and slowly became disabled to the point i could not work anymore, this is why I say Ex: truck driver, ect. I now have to type with one finger.
My qualifications for giving advice,
- I grew up in a alcoholic home.
- I spent almost a year in solidarity confinement, had plenty of time to self-reflect
- I spent a year in the veterans hospital in Jamaica plains substance abuse program, group therapy twice a day, learning why and how I become me, and how to move forward.
- I spent four years in individual therapy over a period of many years fine tuning me.
- I am 63 years old, you can’t get here without learning something.